Sheridan’s ELT Programs include FREE training and a possible work placement.
At Sheridan, we call our Enhanced Language Training (ELT) program ELT Pathways, because it provides a pathway to employment in your field.
If you are internationally trained and experiencing barriers to finding appropriate work in Canada, then ELT Pathways can help you find a job that matches your skills.
Our ELT Pathways program provides:
- Language in the workplace
- Canadian workplace culture
- Enhancement of workplace essential skills
- Career exploration, job search and employment preparation
- Canadian work experience gained through an 8-week unpaid work placement
Upcoming ELT Pathways Programs
ELT Pathways is a 10-week in-class program before the 8-week unpaid work placement..
*Dates, times and locations are subject to change
Click here for Success Stories
To be eligible, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Permanent Resident or Protected Person
- Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Score: minimum CLB Level 6 and 7
- Post-secondary degree or diploma and work experience.
If you are a newcomer to Canada, you may be eligible for LINC or OSLT programs.
Sheridan's Enhanced Language Training (ELT) Pathways program is